FAQ Top3

Upon picking up a personal identification card, which contains changed personal details, you must submit your current personal identification card with unchanged personal details. In case of replacing a passport, bring your passport. Personal documents don’t need to be submitted if they are already expired.

You can cancel your visit by clicking the cancellation link (red button), sent to your e-mail by MIGRIS.

All foreigners should seek for this information by contacting their local vaccination centre  All self-imposed isolation questions should be addressed to the National Public Health Centre

Last updated: 03-05-2021